looking for a cock ring

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gay06boy, Aug 6, 2010.

1. gay06boy

gay06boy Active Member

Albums:
    hello all. i know there been a few cock ring posts on here before, but i cant seem to find the answer im looking for.

basically, i live in the uk, i am looking for a cock ring that is safe to wear all day so it gives me a better bulge.

my balls r low hangers so dont push my package forward, i need something that will push it forward.

i have tried underwear, but just after something else!

any ideas?

thank u

2. misteraverage

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    me too would love to find a comfy cockring that could be worn for long periods

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

U might try one made from silicone, elastic type - wear it around base of cock almost all the time without any discomfort - don't use a rubber band, though!!
    Good Luck

4. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been told that the Hardwear cock ring is good for putting yourself out there. Another good one is the cock sling. (Go to the cock ring page & look for it there.) I've not tried either one but the cock sling looks like it would do the job. Personally, I have a neoprene cock ring which is very comfortable for daily wear. I have quite the collection of cock rings & it is by far my favorite for those days or nights when I want to show a little more than usual. :cool:

5. 12look12

12look12 Member

the hardwear cock ring worked great for me and i have supper low hangng balls

6. D_Everette Hunglungfish

I wanna buy so much from that site!

7. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give the .2 inch bandwidth Titan from Gear Essentials a try. Since you are planning on using it for daily wear bump the size up 1/8th inch over what you would wear for sexual activity.

8. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have addressed this before and am hesistant to say it again: "But guys, you can find rubber, latex, plastic and metal items in a variety of diameters that will work great as cockrings for pennies on the dollar (compared to prices on the net or in sex shops) in hardward, toy, pet and hobby shops."

9. D_Dallavell Dipsticke

10. D_Dallavell Dipsticke

11. gay06boy

gay06boy Active Member

Albums:

cant seem to find this one anywhere, could you link the store i could find this please?

12. D_Dallavell Dipsticke

13. BullPumpr

BullPumpr New Member

Albums:
    my favorite cock and balls ring is by Oxballs (1 unit does double duty) - it's relatively new and I just got one a month ago - it is made of a premium silicone and does all the lifting, pushing and comfortable constriction that can be done for hours and hours of comfort - longest I've worn it has been for about 12 hours - very, very comfortably - I can't wear anything else for this length of time for sure...oxballs dot com - comes in red, black and clear

14. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can buy a heavy SS Anchor Shackle (Attwood) at Lowe's for under 9 dollars. Inside dia. is 1.75 inches. What I like about it, beside the weight and the fact that I don't have to use much lube to easily get it on and off, is that I can squeeze both my cock and nuts in and then screw in the bolt either on top or below. Sorry for the poor pic....couldn't seem to get the lighting/glare right even using a dark T-shirt for background.

Attached Files:

15. rrewards

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try your local adult video, etc. store. We have several here where I live and you have several choices to choose from. There are metal, silico and leather bands with snaps for adjusting. I use several depending upon my mood. You may want to do a trim because the hair does get caught and it doesn't feel good. For some additional fun try a Hells Gate. Enjoy. rrewards

16. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I agree with 8wayup - get one from Gear Essentials. I have worn one for many years and I find it very confortable to wear all day. As a matter of fact, I have fallen asleep wearing one with no problems.

17. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I wear a stainless steel cockring from leathercreations.com. I can wear it for days at a time.

18. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

I have a few cock-rings, never tried having it on for a whole day tho. I prefer metal ones.

19. onefoottube

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  20. JMeister

JMeister Member

For a good picture go to Lowe's Home Improvement: Appliances, Tools, Hardware, Paint, Flooring and search for 207767.

Draft saved Draft deleted