looking for a cock ring

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try checking out what is available on www.picturebrite.com I know the name of the company sounds like it could be for something else. Extremely reasonable. and Fairly fast shipping. Not sure if they ship anywhere besides USA or the surrounding countries. I just received my order for several chrome rings for gifts to others. A guy at campground told me about the site, and they been ordering from them for a while.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suggest you try an adjustable one before you buy a rigid one. Maybe a leather strap with multiple fasteners that will allow you to vary how tightly it fits around your cock and balls. Many of the suggested ones in this thread are for those who are very experienced wearers, who have experimented with different types before deciding on a 'favourite'.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My two cents. I have an 1/2 silicone cock ring that I wear daily. It's very comfortble, and I like the way it makes my junk stand out.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can buy a heavy SS Anchor Shackle (Attwood) at Lowe's for under 9 dollars. Inside dia. is 1.75 inches. What I like about it, beside the weight and the fact that I don't have to use much lube to easily get it on and off, is that I can squeeze both my cock and nuts in and then screw in the bolt either on top or below. Sorry for the poor pic....couldn't seem to get the lighting/glare right even using a dark T-shirt for background.

Here's a pic that I took today wearing it with the bolt up.

Attachments

Reactions: deleted2993841

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
I like to wear enhancement strings instead of cock rings as all day wear. The Undergear one fits like a g-string nicely under my swimsuit or underwear.

Here is a pic of me in one.