Looking for a Cock to throat

zgirl248: I'm looking for the hung guys who have wanted someone to TAKE IT ALL. Thats ME!!! I love guys with big Cocks. PLEASE get back to me. THis girl is all you need!

zgirl248: Oh yes! I love your cock! Its so BIG! Yes i would love to slide it down my throat. Its what im good at and love. So do you cum a lot? The more cum the better! God im such a size queen! I know gay guys are usually the ones with the size thing going on, but girls can be obsessed over huge cocks, too. (fyi, im fingering myself over the picture of your cock right now) Happy thoughts!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by zgirl248@Aug 12 2005, 11:38 AM
Oh yes! I love your cock! Its so BIG! Yes i would love to slide it down my throat. Its what im good at and love. So do you cum a lot? The more cum the better! God im such a size queen! I know gay guys are usually the ones with the size thing going on, but girls can be obsessed over huge cocks, too. (fyi, im fingering myself over the picture of your cock right now) Happy thoughts!
[post=334937]Quoted post[/post]​

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it could happen to me....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by zgirl248@Aug 12 2005, 06:38 PM
Oh yes! I love your cock! Its so BIG! Yes i would love to slide it down my throat. Its what im good at and love. So do you cum a lot? The more cum the better! God im such a size queen! I know gay guys are usually the ones with the size thing going on, but girls can be obsessed over huge cocks, too. (fyi, im fingering myself over the picture of your cock right now) Happy thoughts!
[post=334937]Quoted post[/post]​
I'll put it this way, I have more than enough cum to fill your mouth. But you'll have to work for it. It takes me a real long time to cum from blow jobs. So if you don't mind sucking on it for awhile, then letting me fuck your puss or ass, then going back to cum in your mouth, then I'm ready to go. The big question is: spit or swallow?

zgirl248: Sounds yummy! I don't mind working for a little reward! Or should i say more then a mouth full! I like that idea.