Looking For A Cool Fwb In Dallas/grapevine Texas!

Jackbrian411

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi!

This is my first time posting here! Definitely gonna take some time to get used to this site!

I've messed around with a few guys in my time but would love a regular friend with benefits. Not looking too fuck. Mainly looking for a cool curious guy like myself that would be cool being friends. Friends that can do normal stuff but also down to head back to someone's place, get naked, and mess around, bust some loads.

I'm a 23 year old white guy with an average body (165lbs 5'7) with a cut cock and not gonna lie kinda hairy. If you're hairy that's a turn on!

My kik is Jackbrian411 please hit me up if you're interested! Preferably be close to my age! NO OLDER THAN 35 please!!

AMGdallas

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi!

This is my first time posting here! Definitely gonna take some time to get used to this site!

I've messed around with a few guys in my time but would love a regular friend with benefits. Not looking too fuck. Mainly looking for a cool curious guy like myself that would be cool being friends. Friends that can do normal stuff but also down to head back to someone's place, get naked, and mess around, bust some loads.

I'm a 23 year old white guy with an average body (165lbs 5'7) with a cut cock and not gonna lie kinda hairy. If you're hairy that's a turn on!

My kik is Jackbrian411 please hit me up if you're interested! Preferably be close to my age! NO OLDER THAN 35 please!!

Dallas guy here looking for horny, straight/bi guys needing a nice mouth or hole. Love to jerk, suck, and be blindfolded waiting. Any other guys in the area?