Looking for a cool,sexy guy !!

B_Cheyenne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My name is Cheyenne :) I am new to this site ! I live in Florida ,but I do travel from time to time. I have also considerd moving to a different location for the right guy :) I just have lots of stuff going on right now. i am finishing up on my website. My website will be me with tons of all my cute girlfriends. We will talk about Penis Size and every sexual topic possible. I will need everyones help getting the word out about it. I am passionate about what I get into :) I am in Heaven on this site !! Love, Cheyenne :)

Young'NHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My name is Cheyenne :) I am new to this site ! I live in Florida ,but I do travel from time to time. I have also considerd moving to a different location for the right guy :) I just have lots of stuff going on right now. i am finishing up on my website. My website will be me with tons of all my cute girlfriends. We will talk about Penis Size and every sexual topic possible. I will need everyones help getting the word out about it. I am passionate about what I get into :) I am in Heaven on this site !! Love, Cheyenne :)

Again, if you ever head east.:smile:

PM me, and I'll do what I can to help you with your site. Cool and sexy? Well, I do music and engineering - if that's cool And, sexy? I've been told by members of both genders that I am, but don't really care to offer an opinion about myself. (ahh, the modesty):wink:

You, however, are extremely sexy.