looking for a doc to remove silicone

bottom4size

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that, after exploring the options presented by Dr. Alter and others, I decided to do a little inventory of my role in the problems with the doc in TJ. I asked myself in particular whether I had unambiguously communicated my wishes to the doc - one of the problems, of course, is that the TJ doc speaks limited English. After a lot of soul searching and acceptance of the limited powers of a surgeon to remove silicone (as confirmed by Dr. Alter and the others), I swallowed my pride and re-opened a dialogue with the doc. I'm glad that I did, because after listening to my objections he was able to communicate to me his reasons for apparently disregarding my wishes. In the end, I think that the doc and I both could have tried harder to work together rather than to assume that each understood the other, and to the extent that I was simply hoping for the best I feel that I owe the doc an apology for having suggested that he wasn't respecting my wishes in terms of surgical results.

For those of you who are interested in a surgical update, I eventually decided to let the doc continue to try to help me. I've had 2 minor procedures since my last post - both resulting in improvements to the appearance of my penis.

Bottom line: for those of you who are considering silicone, be aware that you will be doing something to yourself that can never be undone; at the same time, please don't infer from my earlier posts that the TJ doc is someone who doesn't care, because he does. Like everyone, he has his own biases about what looks good, but I believe that if you communicate what you want to him, he will try his best to give it you.