Looking For a Few GOOD MEN

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by phoenixlatinamilf, Jun 15, 2009.

1. phoenixlatinamilf

phoenixlatinamilf New Member

Albums:
    Hello Friend,

We are Latin a couple I’m 36 my husband 45. We’re both professionals looking to add a little something extra to our sex life. I’m very sensual and flirtatious and enjoy the company of two men in my bed. I’m also very selective with my men I like them to be a gentleman all the time, smooth and hung. I prefer a hansom white man of reasonable age. We are very busy during the entire week but with some planning a late evening meeting could be arranged. Weekends work out better for us. Here’s how she would like to set this up.
    • Set up a meeting or two to have a drink of a cup of coffee to see if there is some chemistry. We are not in a hurry to jump in bed with anyone so if you are, we not a match.
    • If I find you interesting and feel motivated to take it further my husband will make a date with you at a local hotel of our choice and invite you over to play for that evening.
    I would like to receive a picture of yourself (face picture) (body picture) with your response if you find us interesting. We are a real couple looking for real encounters.

A & A

2. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

sure does sound interesting maybe worth the trip out of the way to see how it goes, u say u prefer white men, I am black, so let me know what u think.

Draft saved Draft deleted