Looking for a FWB, Hook-up, or long term deal

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by AllHazzardi, Jul 16, 2011.

1. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    I'm just a nice guy who has nothing to his name, I'm just looking for just the right girl to perhaps have a fling, play some games, and give away a secret hidden package. I'm not interested in having kids(If I were to have one I'd adopt anyway...).

I live in an apartment complex with a complex view of both mountains Hyacinth and Bernardino, and an excellent view of Palm Springs, too.

I'll tell you, I've been saving my V-ty for my V-ry dance in the deep end. So if you REALLY want to meet me, just pound seven four building graded (F)inely. If you ARE NOT AFRAID OF A STRANGER... and there's no more unusual than I, Just stop on by and knock- remember where Charlie in 2.5 m hid is spare keys... Obviously Fake Rock...

But even if the key is not there, just chill on the porch and enjoy a smoking gun-flare. If you haven't figured out the WHERE... you haven't been paying attention. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice