Looking for a gallery..

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by nanduzzo, Nov 9, 2009.

1. nanduzzo

nanduzzo Member

I guys,

I'm looking for a gallery in which there are very long and big cocks on young boys, and I remember that it begins with 3 photos of a young long long cock on a bed, alone, in black and white images.

In this gallery there is also an other particular image I remember. Two blond boys with two very long cocks.

I know it's not a lot, to describe, but I hope that you'll find these pics. The gallery, if I remember good, belongs to a forum, and there are numerous interesting cocks.

I maybe saw this gallery from this forum (in a thread where there were 2 or 3 links), but searching, I didn't find nothing. Maybe it was posted at the end of august, begin of september, but maybe I'm wrong because I looked the threads of that period and I didn't find anything.

Please, help me.

Goodbye.

#1 nanduzzo, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. nanduzzo

nanduzzo Member

Please, guys, help me. Nothing?

3. nanduzzo

nanduzzo Member

Anything? The gallery begins with three vintage photos of the same very very young cock on a bed. Please, help me.

4. nanduzzo

nanduzzo Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice