Looking for a guy that loves being on cam but doesn't require it in return.

TheDreamingLion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
28yo, white male, into displaying dick and hanging wang for random people. I am straight but I like to feel the breeze between my knees and I don't mind letting other people watch. If you want to watch some wang while having a chat hit me up. I won't jack for you unless I'm looking at some fap material and I don't mind an occasional request or sharing pics.

If you interested my skype is: rdsawne
I can be somewhat easy when it comes to showing my cock to strangers. I love whipping it out and displaying my pleasure toy.
I'm normally online after7:45pm central time and if I'm free during the day I might give a display if I'm some place private.

TheDreamingLion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight 28yo, white male, into displaying dick and hanging wang. I'm cut, furry, and not the most well endowed.
I'm online after7:45pm central time.

If you want to see something ask me and I might say yes. I'm not going to offer so if you don't ask or beg me to pull it out you won't see jack.

Reactions: robert007

str8 dom here lookin for a lean/fit sub. No cam, so be down to take orders on text chat or mic if my girl's away. Add live:.cid.cca53896b254711b

Watcher here mostly.
Looking for exhibitionist guys with mic and cam for a regular thing.
Friendly / Sweet
8.5 cut cock / Asian-American / Verbal / Verse / 6'2 / 168lbs / Toned / Looking to Skype.
Cant cam atm but can mic.
PM me if u r interested.
My pics are in my profile.

D

deleted1237476

Bored and alone , curious here , looking to jerk , older the better ......Skype - volcomguy85181

top4hotbot

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Total top look for hot white bottom sissy to show for me his ass (___0___) you use toys dildo and plug just pm for my Skype id