Looking for a guy that loves being on cam but doesn't require it in return.

Hey I’m Homerstan00 on skype. As long as you’re enjoying watching I’m cool showing. If you wanna rate, send me stuff to jerk to, or just watch me stroke or shake my ass lol, hit me up!

Reactions: domonkasshu160
D

deleted2869171

Dom here. Looking for a slave/Sub
-Into complete submission, with a desire to only please me
-Long term
-I Watch only on cam
-Accents and hairy are a plus.
-must show face on cam
Earn trust to get more it's a simple as that. More trust I will do more for you. Sometimes kinky as hell other times I just need a hot face to blow a nut on. Either way, your job is to keep me happy.

Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cdcef6e19

add me if you are legit wanting to show off on cam and like being watched.

TheDreamingLion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been working from home and hiding from the Corona Chaos for almost a month. Everything in my area is shut down and other work there is not a lot to do. I'm looking for fun or just a reason to put my cock in front of a cam.

I'm a straight 28yo male with a cut hairy cock. I won't take request and not looking for someone to tell me what to do. My dick is smaller than average so if size is an issue then don't ask me to show you anything.

I like sending dick picks, flashing, and doing anything that involves pointing a camera at my cock. I'm not going to give you a cum show unless I genuinely feel doing so and I'm not the best showman but If your interested will I display my naked member for your viewing pleasure.

My Skype ID is: rdsawne