Looking for a hung guy near to fuck my cute girlfriend (near Chicago)

RedScrotum

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How could you even fathom doing this? Sex is something personal and intimate shared between two people who are deeply in love. Why the fuck you wanna give that intimacy to other people is beyond me.

And your girlfriend sounds like a slut: "I'm ok with him fucking me, but no, no kissing." It's fucking retarded.

Your handle is AssToMouth, and you're telling someone else how to be personal and intimate. Why the fuck you wanna give advice to other people is beyond me.

D

deleted628208

How could you even fathom doing this? Sex is something personal and intimate shared between two people who are deeply in love. Why the fuck you wanna give that intimacy to other people is beyond me.

And your girlfriend sounds like a slut: "I'm ok with him fucking me, but no, no kissing." It's fucking retarded.

Not everyone lives the same lifestyle. Read my previous post about the fact that I am SUPREMELY secure in my relationship with my current gf. An MFM threesome is more for my voyeuristic enjoyment anyway. She's bi, and we've talked about doing an FFM threesome for her at some point.

As for you trying to call her a slut, i lol'ed... nice trolling attempt.

D

deleted628208

Going to go ahead and bump this... hopefully we'll find somebody suitable. :)

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm ... I dont know how your women wouldnt be hurt by anything above 8 inches, she is average stature. I cant penetrate my wife all the way when I want to though. It hurts her!