Looking for a milking -London or South East

sBlueone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi - have just signed up so sorry if this is in the wrong place.
My fantasy is being restrained heavily, and forced to ejaculate, repeatedly. Enjoyment is not necessarily important, so ruined, forced, post orgasm - all up to the milker. Preferably using toys and tools, ideally a milking machine.
I'm straight so whilst I'm happy to give myself over to this, it's a one way process I'm afraid. At this stage. Hope that doesn't sound rude, but would rather be honest.
I assume that others have the fantasy of being on the other side of my dream - anyone interested?

Grad_1995

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Grad, I'd be interested for you to work me over. I'm close in Leyton. What's your set up like?
I can tie you to a chair, blind folded with earphones and edge you with oil and, ice and warm water until you're begging to cum. Got kik or telegram?

D

deleted20712501

I can tie you to a chair, blind folded with earphones and edge you with oil and, ice and warm water until you're begging to cum. Got kik or telegram?
This sounds amazing. Is it still available fella?

Reactions: Britgymlad

Britgymlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Lads.
In Welwyn every week. Free night time. Can accom/ travel into Central London. Looking to set up regular edging and wanking sessions.
Pvt message me and meet

Britgymlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m in London tomorrow night.
tues 27th
Staying in finsbury park hotel near the station
Free after 930

Private message me to meet