Looking for a naughty couple in Wales

nortyboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a very naughty 30 year old man and as sexual as they come (excuse the pun). I've tried a fair bit in my time, and have had a great time doing it but I am now looking for a couple who live (or visit) close to me for some naughty fun. I am straight and am very experienced in giving pleasure to and taking pleasure from women...but what I want most of all right now is to try sucking a cock for the first time...but I want to do it within the context of a couple. I am as straight as a guy that sometimes thinks about sucking cock can be, it's just that sometimes I get very excited about what it might be like to suck on a nice cock - I'm very pleased with my own cock and often it is mine that I would like to suck.

I have also thought about and fantasised with other scenarios, including more conventional wife-swap and swinging scenarios but am most excited about finding a couple willing to experiment with me. I am looking for a one-off, not a regular thing, and my ideal situation would be as follows...

I watch the two of you fuck, periodically taking pauses to suck his cock. If she wants me, I would then take great pleasure in fucking her until she comes all over me. At some point, if he would like it, I would like him to come in my mouth.

After all is said and done, I will go away and tell my gorgeous girlfriend about it, and if she is appropriately turned on, then maybe there is the potential for some hot foursome action, but having sex with a couple is something I want to first try on my own, as it gives me an exciting outlet for my infidelity fantasies and the chance to suck a cock, without the complications of experimenting with any more single girls or a single guy.

I hope there is a discrete couple out there who are turned on by my fantasy and would like to have some fun with me.