Looking for a scene with Annette Schwarz & Jada Fire

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently watching a Jada Fire interview in which she says that the weirdest thing that ever happened while shooting was in a scene she did with Annette Schwarz where Jada was deepthroating a dick and puked and Annette Schwarz ate it. I googled this scene and can't seem to find anything. I just find a lesbian scene between the two. Anyone know where I can find this scene?

ReCockulous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently watching a Jada Fire interview in which she says that the weirdest thing that ever happened while shooting was in a scene she did with Annette Schwarz where Jada was deepthroating a dick and puked and Annette Schwarz ate it. I googled this scene and can't seem to find anything. I just find a lesbian scene between the two. Anyone know where I can find this scene?

I too have seen this interview. I do not, however, have any desire to watch that scene.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have seen this interview. I do not, however, have any desire to watch that scene.

I'm more curious than anything else. Like I'm curious if this was on camera or not. It seems like they would keep it on camera but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have anymore info on this?

NstymacD

Just Browsing
Media
East Stroudsburg (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know its 7 years later after your post but I just saw that same interview for the first time about 45 minutes ago. What she DID say in the interview gave me a clue. I believe this scene is from a Jazz Duro-directed scene from Evil Angel that I saw on DVD (forgot the name of it, it was about 10 years ago.) They edited that part out of the scene in the dvd version, but I'm hoping to someday find online the unedited version that Jada described in the interview. As of now, I can't find that scene anywhere either. Hope you have better luck, I hope you even see this post being that its almost exactly 7 years after yours.