Looking for a specific vid online!!

BeingSmallIsTough

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone,
So I've known for years that my wife had made a home video in college with a boyfriend that predated me. No big deal, but a buddy of mine has since found vid posted online. Unfortunately, the story was related to me as, "a girl that looked like her." He hadn't even thought about it in months until we ran into each other, and he described the tape exactly as she had when she told me about it. Now he can't remember where he found it. We've had no luck tracking it down, so I'm turning to you noble denizens of LPSG!!!!
Here are the details: The tape was made in 1997 in Nashville, TN while she was attending college. There are actually two separate vids, one of her doing a strip tease and one of her actually having sex with the guy in question. At the time of the taping, she is 21, 5'10 with short (just down past her ears) blonde hair, d cup, probably wearing cats-eye glasses, and two small mostly black tattoos on her right pelvic bone. The only things I know about him are that he was a volley ball player and that his penis has a slight deformity from a surgery when he was young, apparently his head looks like its split. It was filmed in his appartment, in the bedroom.
I would kill to see this tape. If anyone has seen it, or knows how to find it, or just has some advice for looking, please answer the thread, or pm me. If you would like more details, again feel free to ask or pm.
I'm looking to you LPSG! Help me, you are my only hope.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It might be a long-shot, but if it weren't too long ago that he found it, he might be able to painstakingly go thru his internet history or try to remember what searches drew him eventually to that vid in the first place.

Does he have any favourite amateur sites he goes to?

Does he search BitLord looking for "Amateur" or "Varsity" clips etc?

If this helps at all, I'll expect the web addy so I can have a blimp at it myself. lol.

BeingSmallIsTough

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know how sophisticated a web surfer he is. I know that he found it tracking down links from different sites. He found it completely by accident, and that he doesn't think it was on one of the more obvious sites (iike xtube).