Looking for a story

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by PSGGuy, May 2, 2011.

1. PSGGuy

PSGGuy New Member

I had a hard derive crash last year and lost everything (I know, I know back up!) I had a story on it that I think came from here but now I can't find it anywhere now. It was about a guy whose bullied in a locker room at school, and then the guy pulls out a giant erection that shocks every body. He cums on the bully and then fucks the bullies girlfriend. It was one of the hottest stories I've ever read!!! Am I crazy or does anyboudy know what this story is???

2. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

Uh, this sounds ... kind of ... awesome!

3. PSGGuy

PSGGuy New Member

Nobody? I spent last night looking for it but it was mute. Maybe it wasnt from this board?

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

If the story dealt with underage sexual encounters as I suspect it did from your brief description; it was removed from the board. We are not allowing any talk that is sexual in nature regarding minors including in the Fictitious Stories forum.
    When instances are reported we post this....

We have found this thread to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18.

The thread is now closed and will remain on the board for a short time to allow others to become familiar with this policy before it is removed.

5. hurricane2

hurricane2 Member

Draft saved Draft deleted