Looking for a true Dom who knows how to use a 'true' sub big cock worshipper

riccadee

Just Browsing
Media
Looking, I'm in Elyria Ohio, that's 20 min. highway time west of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. I'm wanting to be a regular worshipper of a true alpha male dom who knows exactly how to use a true submissive big cock worshipper. I would like to come to you, serve you, pleasure you and in so doing satisfy my most intense desires and personal pleasure. I've been in long time denial, I need to satisfy this desire for real, not just in fantasy. I'm 6' 1" 200 lbs., long hair, occassional goatee, a few tats, stockier build, masculine, handsome (Italian/ German) with almost 8 thicker inches myself that I constantly 'edge' myself with while thinking of that one 'special' guy who might find me...'nuff said.

Find me Daddy, Master, Sir!!!

blacklantern08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dom BLk Total Top here nothin verse here! Lookin for a true masc sub btm for my pleasure! IO am in cincinnati and can meet you 1/2 way as far as travel is concerned! The german in you wether you kno wit or not craves a BLK cock, ask any German male/female what they think about BLK cock they will all agree its the greatest!
Contact me blacklantern@fuse.net