Looking for a true Dom who knows how to use a 'true' sub big cock worshipper

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by riccadee, Sep 13, 2010.

1. riccadee

riccadee New Member

Looking, I'm in Elyria Ohio, that's 20 min. highway time west of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. I'm wanting to be a regular worshipper of a true alpha male dom who knows exactly how to use a true submissive big cock worshipper. I would like to come to you, serve you, pleasure you and in so doing satisfy my most intense desires and personal pleasure. I've been in long time denial, I need to satisfy this desire for real, not just in fantasy. I'm 6' 1" 200 lbs., long hair, occassional goatee, a few tats, stockier build, masculine, handsome (Italian/ German) with almost 8 thicker inches myself that I constantly 'edge' myself with while thinking of that one 'special' guy who might find me...'nuff said.

Find me Daddy, Master, Sir!!!

2. blacklantern08

blacklantern08 New Member

Albums:
    Dom BLk Total Top here nothin verse here! Lookin for a true masc sub btm for my pleasure! IO am in cincinnati and can meet you 1/2 way as far as travel is concerned! The german in you wether you kno wit or not craves a BLK cock, ask any German male/female what they think about BLK cock they will all agree its the greatest!
    Contact me blacklantern@fuse.net

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice