Pooper2471

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's unusual, but I have a fetish for women pulling on locked doors.

I've seen a few Japanese videos which have greatly satisfied me, and am looking for more. One featuring a woman named Ichiko Miho being locked out and pulling for a good 7 minutes, before being locked out by someone else and pulling for another. Couple similar ones with a different actress being locked out. Then, there's one of a random Japanese woman being locked out of her hotel room during an earthquake and just pulling on it, but unfortunately, music is played in the background. The woman doesn't necessarily have to be naked.

I know Clips4Sale has a few videos like this, with a woman trying to pull a door open. They seem to be the only site that understands this fetish.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows any others. I've been searching high and low. Thanks!

Reactions: aeihtelag

aeihtelag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I know it's unusual, but I have a fetish for women pulling on locked doors.

I've seen a few Japanese videos which have greatly satisfied me, and am looking for more. One featuring a woman named Ichiko Miho being locked out and pulling for a good 7 minutes, before being locked out by someone else and pulling for another. Couple similar ones with a different actress being locked out. Then, there's one of a random Japanese woman being locked out of her hotel room during an earthquake and just pulling on it, but unfortunately, music is played in the background. The woman doesn't necessarily have to be naked.

I know Clips4Sale has a few videos like this, with a woman trying to pull a door open. They seem to be the only site that understands this fetish.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows any others. I've been searching high and low. Thanks!

Very interesting. I wanna know if this follow the damsel in distress scenario when she tries to pull on doors or hides away from pursuit?

In your opinion and just wondering how this fetish will be acted in a roleplay setting for you?

Pooper2471

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting. I wanna know if this follow the damsel in distress scenario when she tries to pull on doors or hides away from pursuit?

In your opinion and just wondering how this fetish will be acted in a roleplay setting for you?
It could, so long as she's actively pulling aggressively.

Most videos I see on certain sites have the woman desperate to go to the bathroom, but they mostly pull lightly on the door handle, if at all, spending most of the time clutching themselves, which is understandable.

Either in frustration or desperation, so long as it's good, hard, and fast. Also, including her face in view would be lovely, as long as the camera is close to her (so long as it's not WAY too close to certain parts, otherwise what is the point?).