Looking for a video of two guys jerking off.

Im looking for a video of two young guys jerking off inside their bedroom or dorm or something.
The video begins in the dark room with two beds, and one guy is laying in bed, and the other guy comes into the room thinking his friend is asleep in his own bed, then the guy that just entered starts jerking off in his bed and realizes his friend is awake and asks him if he was watching and his friend replies yes, and he asks if hes ever jerked off with another guy before etc., and the video continues on with the two guys jerking off together.

I dont remember the name of the video, but I saw it on a blog once.

If anyone knows the video Im talking about and can post the link, that would be great.

Cheers.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Im looking for a video of two young guys jerking off inside their bedroom or dorm or something.
The video begins in the dark room with two beds, and one guy is laying in bed, and the other guy comes into the room thinking his friend is asleep in his own bed, then the guy that just entered starts jerking off in his bed and realizes his friend is awake and asks him if he was watching and his friend replies yes, and he asks if hes ever jerked off with another guy before etc., and the video continues on with the two guys jerking off together.

I dont remember the name of the video, but I saw it on a blog once.

If anyone knows the video Im talking about and can post the link, that would be great.

Cheers.

This video was actually posted here a few months back. Don't remember what it was called. Hmmm...I'll see if I can find it.