Looking for a vwe and hot guy in Vegas in early July for my girlfriend

jb77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Guys -

I'm going to be in Vegas with my hot girlfriend in early July. I'm 39, she's 32, a curvy brunette who's extremely sexy, basically a pin-up girl with a body similar to Kim Kardashian's (google her). We have a fantasy about her being seduced and dominated by a sexy, tall and well hung stud while I watch or listen. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.

jb77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all - no one's up for this? A real shame...you guys are missing out on a great time! ;-)

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been on your end with my girlfriend before.
It was so fucking hot to see her act slutty with my hung buddy. I watched mostly and she sucked my dick some while he pounded her.
I'm not into humiliation or bi stuff, just watching her take a big cock and shes always had her best orgasms with him while I'm watching. hope someone steps up for you.

Reactions: Tman1234

jb77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks Tarzan. Yeah, it's the hottest thing ever, isn't it. We've actually done it, although the guy wasn't quite as dominant with her as she would have liked. Hope we can make it happen in Vegas next week!

When are you guys going to be in Vegas? I'm going to be there next week. Seriously, seriously fat one here...

Tman1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Guys -

I'm going to be in Vegas with my hot girlfriend in early July. I'm 39, she's 32, a curvy brunette who's extremely sexy, basically a pin-up girl with a body similar to Kim Kardashian's (google her). We have a fantasy about her being seduced and dominated by a sexy, tall and well hung stud while I watch or listen. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.
Did you end up doing this? Would love to hear about how it went