Looking for Advice/Feedback on my Current Situation (First post!)

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(We didn't meet on Saturday night, he was too tired from working late)

So things really picked up in the last few days in our text exchanges. He was making a TON of sexual advances and just being really flirty in general. Using "cum" instead of come, a ton of winky faces, etc. Sunday night, he told me I can tell him anything, so I said: "I can tell you anything? Well you're hot and I want you." And that's when we both laid it all on the table. We wanted each other badly.

I said "I really don't wanna be 'that guy' or 'the other man' to mess things up with you and your partner." He told me not to worry and said he'd never do anything to jeopardize his relationship with me OR his partner. He told me they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when having sexual relations with guys outside the relationship. Music to my ears. I felt free to do what I wanted at that point and not really worry. This guy, let's call him Steve, really is a good guy. I can tell I can trust him and he said he'd never do anything to hurt me or make me uncomfortable.

We met tonight at an Italian restaurant in the West Village. Ate dinner from 7:00-8:30ish. Kinda boring to be honest, but I was waiting for after dinner. We decided to head over to Washington Square Park. We sat on a bench and immediately started making out. We felt each other up, I rubbed his great chest and big arms, felt his cock underneath his shorts, him doing the same to me. He started kissing down my neck and I wanted to lose it. So fucking hot. We held each other there for just a half an hour not wanting to let go. Wanting to get naked and do more.

But he had to go home. To be continued...

Still texting as I type this about fucking soon. I asked him if he'd take my virginity and he said yes. He'll try to make it down to Philly, and if he doesn't I'll be able to make it to New York anyway.

That's all for now.

Sounds like you’re going for it Lolita. :eek: By taking your virginity I’m assuming he’ll be your 1st cock up your ass. At least you’re doing it with someone who you know and like and is experienced. Final words: Relax. It’ll probably hurt at the beginning but if he’s good you’ll want more by the end.
Make sure he uses a condom and applies it correctly. You may want to use polyurethane over latex. More comfortable for both parties. I'd discuss this in advance. If he balks you really need to rethink this. As in (sorry to sound like Nancy Reagan :yuck:) "JUST SAY NO!". Have fun and try not to fall anymore in love than you already have.

D_vtrr56sew

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like you’re going for it Lolita. :eek: By taking your virginity I’m assuming he’ll be your 1st cock up your ass. At least you’re doing it with someone who you know and like and is experienced. Final words: Relax. It’ll probably hurt at the beginning but if he’s good you’ll want more by the end.
Make sure he uses a condom and applies it correctly. You may want to use polyurethane over latex. More comfortable for both parties. I'd discuss this in advance. If he balks you really need to rethink this. As in (sorry to sound like Nancy Reagan :yuck:) "JUST SAY NO!". Have fun and try not to fall anymore in love than you already have.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not in love at all for the record, not even close. Just lust.

And I'll always be safe, otherwise, no sex, no matter how hot the guy is.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the suggestions. I am not in love at all for the record, not even close. Just lust.

It's just a shame your 'first time' is going to be with someone you only lust about. Much less romantic.

D_vtrr56sew

Just Browsing
Media
It's just a shame your 'first time' is going to be with someone you only lust about. Much less romantic.

I shouldn't say 'only' lust about. I like the guy. He is very nice. Just feel like I don't have much in common with him at all. Once we started kissing though, it felt pretty romantic; all felt right.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I beg to differ. While I have privately expressed my misgivings to the OP, lust is a more powerful anesthetic than love.

:hmmm:

:biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

Remember, time heals a broken heart. There's still no cure for HIV. Stay strong, stay healthy my friend. :smile:

Coqfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm enjoy reading this little liaison you're having, love to see how it turns out. Btw, I'm also from Philly. you will have a good time going to school there, it's a pretty nice city for college. Which school will you be going to? Good luck.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this kid definitely has some whore-ish ways.

this dude has a partner and he's feeding you nonsense about 'oh we have a dont ask, don't tell policy" so yea we can totally fuck. he's clearly telling you that so he can pop your cherry. a lot of relationships are like that because they believe the person they're in a relationship with will respect them enough not to cheat on them. you probably know its garbage as well but you clearly don't care.

you might as well just sleep with him. you've let it be known that getting your back blown out for the first time is far more important than making good moral decisions. like you said 'if he ever made a move i wouldn't stop him'.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"He told me not to worry and said he'd never do anything to jeopardize his relationship with me OR his partner. He told me they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when having sexual relations with guys outside the relationship. Music to my ears. I felt free to do what I wanted at that point and not really worry. This guy, let's call him Steve, really is a good guy. I can tell I can trust him and he said he'd never do anything to hurt me or make me uncomfortable."

Interesting how you feel you can trust this man when clearly he is not trustworthy with his partner. I can almost overlook your narcissism as you are a very young man. You don't really care about these other two men as you clearly stated that you are only 'in lust'. Yet, you do have responsibility here even as young as you are. Be a man of character and back away from this situation. You don't have to be 'that guy'. When you are older you will be glad you made that decision to be a man of character when you are in a solid relationship with another man you can truly trust.

D_vtrr56sew

Just Browsing
Media
I've been really busy for the past few weeks, so sorry for the late update.

I left off telling about how we were gonna have sex after we made out and whatnot. I left for school two days after that. We kept texting and he revealed to me that he was "smitten" with me; that for whatever reason, he wanted to keep getting to know me and talk to me. That freaked me out. I thought it was just gonna be a no-strings-attached kind of deal, maybe "just friends," but his emotions started to get involved. He really ratcheted up the texting at started getting sexual all the time. I felt uncomfortable and my conscience actually surfaced. I told him "this doesn't feel right." And he got frustrated because he explained to me clearly the scenario. But still, I felt how I felt. He told me he'd give me a while to get settled in and then we could pick things up again. I tried to believe him and think "this is all gonna be okay," leading me to want to keep texting him. Guess I was under a spell or something.

A few days later, I texted him telling him I missed chatting with him and that I feel better about things now. We continued to chat. We were on facebook chat one night when I asked him "What would you do if we were in a hotel room?" and he drew out this elaborate sexual fantasy. It didn't even get me excited. My lust was fading at this point. He said he felt weird when I didn't draw one out for him in return, but I wasn't gonna fake it. I guess I was in the wrong a bit here, but I felt like I was under pressure to keep on try and kindling things. This was about the third disagreement we had in under a week. It was apparent that the relationship was poison (to me) but I didn't end it. I have no idea why. I think I was kind of an asshole for leading him on like this, only do disappoint him a bit. But I was confused as hell and honestly did not know what I wanted at this point. I kept trying to make it work and "get myself up" (pun intended) and maybe think things will work out.

A few days later, my best female friend (who met him once while she was with me) told me she got a facebook message from him saying "I know you miss your friend, you can always feel free to drop a note with me and chat whenever you want." I thought immediately, "this is fucked up, creepy as hell." I was angry that he actually contacted MY best friend and broke the unwritten boundaries. That is seriously fucked up to me - a girl he has no business contacting less than half his age. I never would consider contacting anyone in his life. But I didn't say anything, just said "oh that was nice of you." Obviously he was just trying to get more involved in my personal life.

It was his birthday a few days later and he requested that I leave him a private video message over facebook, nothing even sexual. I finally let him know that my excitement (about our relationship) faded and that the initial jolt of adrenaline I felt was gone. Then he let me know that it hadn't faded for him. That he felt a unique connection with me. A true "friendship." I responded this way: "I'm gonna be honest, and don't want to hurt you at all. I don't feel as strongly as you do I'm sorry to say. I think it's just a chemistry issue with me, like I don't feel it as much. I mean we've already had quite a few hiccups in the past week alone. I think it's definitely more me than you, as you've laid everything out clearly, but I still managed to feel uncomfortable. Maybe it's my youth or insecurity, but once again, I'm in a whirlwind right now with new things going on all around me."

He told me that he was upset, I said "I know." He told me he read through our exchange and that all he did was consider me a real friend not that he "loved me, wanted an exclusive relationship or anything permanent." He went on saying I only was interested in sex and then he asked me what my intention was by coming out to him. I told him "I lusted after you, I wanted sex." He repeated how hurt he was, and how let down he felt, that he thought I was his friend. He said he lost a lot of respect for me and that I'm "just another unhappy gay man."

Less than an HOUR later, I get this text "As fucked up as this is, I still want to talk to you...why? Not sure, but I do." I'm thinking here "Jesus Christ, I thought we just ended it." I told him I would call him in the next day or two, because he still wanted to talk. I was going to officially end it.

I called him. Told him "there's really no easy way to do this, and you're a great guy :)confused:) but I want to cut off contact and end this. I reiterated that I didn't feel the same way and I don't think it's best for this thing to keep dragging on." He took it well on the phone. I'm done, right?

I get an email an hour or two later with the original facebook message I sent to him when I came out to him. He said "what a fucking joke this was." I blocked him on facebook after this. Blocked his email. The next morning, he says in a text "I want to sincerely apologize for sending that mean spirited email yesterday. I was hurt and wasn't thinking...it got the best of me." He told me if I ever want to contact me, you know where to find me. Five hours later, "I hope you can accept my apology some day..."

I ignored all of it; you would think he'd get the clue by now. The last contact I had with him was the phone call when I told him it was over. I realized what a prick he was toward the end (I think I really realized when he contacted my friend).

I know I made TONS(!!!!!) of mistakes in this relationship, but I feel glad that I ended it when I did, even though it was probably a week too late. When I stopped having contact with him, I felt like a dark cloud that was hanging over me faded away. I really turned out glad that I didn't have sex with him. The majority of you were right when you cautioned me. I'm glad I came around to my senses finally, and felt like the "spell" I was under was gone.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a couple of quick thoughts:

1) You didn't do anything "wrong," per se. You're young, inexperienced, got caught up in the moment and quickly lost interest. Nothing wrong with that - you're entitled to your feelings, regardless of who may be disappointed by them.

2) As a significantly older gay man with much more experience at this stuff than you, he should have been a little more nurturing and a little less intense. Desperation isn't attractive in the least and the more he started to cyberstalk you, the less likely you were to change your mind about your feelings towards him.

3) Everything in life is a learning experience. Use this experience to your advantage by learning from it and striving to avoid the same mistakes in the future. That said, don't beat yourself up over it either - the past is the past.

4) Do not let this experience sour you on future attempts at hooking up or starting a relationship with someone else. Not everyone will handle it as poorly as he did. Every guy is unique in his own way - don't make the mistake of assuming that THIS is what gay dating is like for everyone. It's not.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
idk,not saying this to be your issue,but i have a friend ,one of several years,that always crys for a mate.i've watched him date some of the most wonderful guys.he is the type that can seem to land the very best.they all eventually end up the same.the biggest mistake they make is to start to have feelings for him.its like as long as they are still a challange,his interest is peeked.if they start to express feelings, he gets annoyed with them and picks them apart.then he breaks up.all the while crying "will i ever find love??".i so want to say you have found love ,at least three times a year in the last twelve years i've known you! what i'm trying to say in all of this is ...don't wrap lust in a romatic package with ribbons and love notes,and then wonder why it sends the wrong message.like i say, this may not be your deal.i hope not... good luck young man

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he has all right to be pissed off. you led him on by confiding in him and telling him you wanted him to take your manhood only to be like "mmmm yea....um i don't think i like you anymore and we need to cut off all contact with one another"

but its good you came to your senses and decided not to be a home wrecking whore with no conscience. i applaud you.

honeslty kid, i know you're attracted to mature men and all but you need to start off your new found gay life preferably with folks around your own age. you're in college and this is the place and time when folks experiment whether if its with another sex or someone of another race or their first 3-some or S&M etc... you're a barely legal white kid with boyish looks. you're gonna have all sorts of dirty old men trying to hit on you so you need to be careful as well as not make yourself out to be desperate that way you don't have creeps stalking you. plus you're too inexperienced with life to be dealing with people who have half way been through theirs. you're setting yourself up to be taken advantage of. you're in college now. go crazy!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you! Just think what would or could have happened if you had actually gotten into a relationship with him. Don't feel guilty and don't let him back in either. You did nothing wrong and you weren't a week late telling him.

Lust is a pretty weird thing, given a short amount of time it turns amazing feelings into gut wrenching torment, into what the hell was I thinking?!? At least for a few weeks anyway.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, I am proud of you. I read your last post with mounting admiration. You really self reflected and took responsibility for yourself and your actions but not for his. Good for you. I was very impressed and I can tell you that I did not have half of that sense of self awareness that you exhibited. Not that it is worth anything to you as I am a stranger but damn, kid, I am proud. That was some tough stuff to work through.