Looking for advice on assorted issues, ranging from bleeding to oral.

I'll start with some background. I'm 23, 8 inches long and between 6 and 6.25 around. I've had sex with 4 girls, and received oral from, if I remember right, 2 others. As I've aged I've learned a number of lessons, including the importance of lube (poor first girl, we were both virgins with no idea what we were doing!), but a number of problems have persisted.

Three of the four I've had sex with bled during/after sex, not every time, but fairly often. One of those girls we had sex fairly often over the course of 9 months or so, the other VERY often over the course of around 3-4 months, and the other only 3 times. My current gf has never bled during sex. I discovered this site a few months ago and have mostly just perused the forums, but I have never seen much on the causes of this or what to do about it. The bleeding was always minor, and stopped quickly, but has always been disconcerting to me. While it's not a current problem, Id like to know if anyone has ideas as to the cause or experience in alleviating this in case it becomes a problem with my current gf.

Second, oral sex. I've received blow jobs, or more accurately attempted blow jobs, from 4 girls. Only one was able to get much of me in her mouth without trouble and she wasnt very good. The others all complained of jaw pain from having to open their mouths so wide, and teeth became a serious issue. My girlfriend is one of these three, and it's very disappointing for us both. She enjoys trying, but the discomfort keeps her from going too long and as she gets tired the mouth starts to close and the teeth start to come down...We've tried a number of positions to change the angle and have had a little bit of luck in the shower, but nothing has truly worked yet. Again, any advice would be appreciated, whether it is on how to help alleviate the pain, technique advice for a wider penis that I can pass on, etc.

Third, and perhaps the main reason Im posting, has to do with post sex soreness. We have been forced into a long distance relationship due to some job related issues, so it is often a month between visits. Often she is very sore after sex, and sometimes this persists until the next day. This soreness interferes with how frequently we can have sex, and we both would prefer for it to be more often, especially since we are only together for about a week a month. We use lubricants, and are about to try a new one to see if it works better, and we usually start with me going down on her. I'd estimate we average 2-3 orgasms for her before penetration. It seems the soreness isnt caused by a lack of arousal or lubrication. While looking through some of the older topics for anything on these topics I've stumbled upon at least 2 members who state that their wives had consistent pain from sex and eventually declared they wouldnt have sex with them anymore. This idea terrifies me. We are hoping that it is simply a stretching issue and that the long gaps in our sex life are causing her to get unacclimated to my size. I have experienced "loosening" with other girls, so that lends a little evidence to this idea. My question here is, has anyone had a similar problem? Does anyone have any advice on alleviating it?

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a similar situation - it's not that we're scarily long, but very wide - this is usually far more pleasurable - but equally far more uncomfortable for some.

Oral will always be difficult, since women have on average quite small mouths - and would have to go to the extreme extension - and that would cause (as you have shown) discomfort - even injury if done for a long time. The only real option, if they are not used to it, is not trying to get all of it in at once, licking and "pinpoint sucking" can be just as useful.

With intercourse, TIME - you need to have a HELL of a lot of foreplay and if necessary lube on standby - and just take it slowly.