Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all,

I am looking for a former andrew christian model that did model for the brand in around 2021 to 14. I was absolutely sure that there was a thread on him here already, but could not find it.

In my memory, he was an ambassador from brasil and constantly had a huuge bulge, also compared to the others. You could see his big dick for sure. He had darker hair and i am sure that there were blurry videos of him fucking a girl.

Maybe anyone could help me? Looking for days already!

Reactions: yingxiong

Table_dancer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I am looking for a former andrew christian model that did model for the brand in around 2021 to 14. I was absolutely sure that there was a thread on him here already, but could not find it.

In my memory, he was an ambassador from brasil and constantly had a huuge bulge, also compared to the others. You could see his big dick for sure. He had darker hair and i am sure that there were blurry videos of him fucking a girl.

U have a picture of him?

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Hi all,

Why and what for?

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
…looking for a former andrew christian model that did model for the brand in around 2021 to 14.…he was an ambassador from brasil and constantly had a huuge bulge, also compared to the others. You could see his big dick for sure. He had darker…
I wonder if you’re thinking of a Brazilian guy who worked in LA as a personal trainer?

I can’t recall his first name but his family name was Melo. He was handsome and had a good body, and I know he did some photographic modelling for AC.

stealthofstealth

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I finally found him! Franger Huz.
It feels stupid since his thread is really active here. But ugh, damn, just as I remembered.

And yes. To jerk off to and imagine to get bred by him haha