Looking for an honest critique of my penis

nonameboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

I would like an honest critique for my penis. I'm just curious to know what people, especially girls will think of it. I know it's shallow and is how you use it, still I would love to know.

I would be cool too if you try to guess my mesurements, I will post them at the end. Just and honest to god opinion, I can take it. Thank you!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=205333&cat=500

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know i should be tired of threads like this by now...but i like that the OP didn't ask just for comments or compliments. "critiques." such a specialized word. lol! though it does seem odd to seek constructive feedback on something you can't change all that much. ;) like, it's not like your cock is slow on the downbeat in the fourth measure, y'know? lol!

from what i can see through the blurred non-gold member perspective (and with a straight man's eye), it looks just fine to me! nice piece of equipment. :)

(i, too, will accept any critiques now that the floodgates are opened! lol!)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey,

I would like an honest critique for my penis. I'm just curious to know what people, especially girls will think of it. I know it's shallow and is how you use it, still I would love to know.

I would be cool too if you try to guess my mesurements, I will post them at the end. Just and honest to god opinion, I can take it. Thank you!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=205333&cat=500

I think you have a very youthful quality to your photo. How old are you? Your hands are very smooth.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
fine tool...i see you satisfying yourself and partner....but dude...grow back some bush...the bare skin look is a bit creepy....

kelley1365

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really, really nice! Smooth and suckable. The sizable head is also a very good "extra". And the above poster is right . . . you do look young. If I had to guess size, I'd say about 6.5 and about 5.25 in girth (that's not the head, which is obviously much, much larger). Am I right? What do I win?