Looking for Answers

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hopefulseeker, Feb 7, 2008.

1. hopefulseeker

hopefulseeker New Member

Hi guys,
    I am totally new to all of this. I don't understand all the lingo as of yet but I hope to get better with time.
    I started a PE program about three weeks ago and it seems to be serving me well as I see an improvement in my girth, not so much in the length as of yet. For two of my exercises I chose to use a cock ring which works well for me. I purchased the ultimate cock ring and it feels good to use during the exercises however, after about five sessions it snaps on me. I am in my third week of PE and I have just started using my third ring. It usually snaps during the girth exercises, have any of you found this to be a problem and if so what advise would you have for a newbee?

2. wpolo130

wpolo130 New Member

Use the cock ring only as a sex aid, go to thundersplace.org and start on the newbie forum and follow that program then go from there. after a few months on the newbie plan I suggest clamping. Thuders has much more, and consolidated information more easily found, this site is more of a display for thunders success stories I would say. The hard science and techniques don't show up here.

Draft saved Draft deleted