Looking for Answers

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hopefulseeker, Feb 7, 2008.

1. hopefulseeker

hopefulseeker New Member

Hi guys,
    I am totally new to all of this. I don't understand all the lingo as of yet but I hope to get better with time.
    I started a PE program about three weeks ago and it seems to be serving me well as I see an improvement in my girth, not so much in the length as of yet. For two of my exercises I chose to use a cock ring which works well for me. I purchased the ultimate cock ring and it feels good to use during the exercises however, after about five sessions it snaps on me. I am in my third week of PE and I have just started using my third ring. It usually snaps during the girth exercises, have any of you found this to be a problem and if so what advise would you have for a newbee?

2. wpolo130

wpolo130 New Member

Use the cock ring only as a sex aid, go to thundersplace.org and start on the newbie forum and follow that program then go from there. after a few months on the newbie plan I suggest clamping. Thuders has much more, and consolidated information more easily found, this site is more of a display for thunders success stories I would say. The hard science and techniques don't show up here.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice