Looking for BBD in Toronto, CAnada!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slim3000, Feb 26, 2011.

1. slim3000

slim3000 New Member

Hello to all, glad you found interest in this post will be the best time you ever had with my wife. For starters we are a couple that is looking for a free minded person that isn't shy but a gentleman who knows how to provide great sex!!! Disease and drug free (if you drink thats fine but we are not looking for an alcoholic.) drama free!!! My wife and i are very secure in our relationship regardless of whatever goes on... So, for starters we are looking for a black male, age 22-30 with athletic build, nice personality, good conversation, nice looks(wife's request), hung(nice girth + legnth). We would like to hook up on 3/18/11 for some night time fun so if you're down please hit me up, of course we are serious- will only respond to those who fit the criteria. I myself only want to watch the show and i dont plan on joining in. Please provide a picture of yourself and your package. We will provide pictures to those who make the cut, and finally exchange numbers for a chat looking forward to this night- this is our first experience fullfilling a fantasy. My wife is beautiful, light skinned, big boobs, and has a huge ass(soft) thanks.

2. D_Percy Pantsed

D_Percy Pantsed Account Disabled

Damn I'm so close, if only I was black, built, hung and it was yesterday we'd be good to go

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice