Looking for BBD in Toronto, CAnada!!!

slim3000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello to all, glad you found interest in this post will be the best time you ever had with my wife. For starters we are a couple that is looking for a free minded person that isn't shy but a gentleman who knows how to provide great sex!!! Disease and drug free (if you drink thats fine but we are not looking for an alcoholic.) drama free!!! My wife and i are very secure in our relationship regardless of whatever goes on... So, for starters we are looking for a black male, age 22-30 with athletic build, nice personality, good conversation, nice looks(wife's request), hung(nice girth + legnth). We would like to hook up on 3/18/11 for some night time fun so if you're down please hit me up, of course we are serious- will only respond to those who fit the criteria. I myself only want to watch the show and i dont plan on joining in. Please provide a picture of yourself and your package. We will provide pictures to those who make the cut, and finally exchange numbers for a chat looking forward to this night- this is our first experience fullfilling a fantasy. My wife is beautiful, light skinned, big boobs, and has a huge ass(soft) thanks.