Looking for Bi guys in London to join in

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi I am a Bi guy in london with a very thick cock. A friend guy and I get together about once a week and we will like Bi guys with big thick dicks to join as to have fun,
we will like to have a big thick cock to suck together,and for me to suck while I fuck him,,some one to take part in everythin,suck,be suck and fuck,,Ok Etc,,Etc,,
If bi guys with big thick cocks in london are interested, get in touch by email my is in my profile,,
No jokers we want serious Bi guys, with bicg thick cocks only, who like to have a lot of fun and pleasure,,OK,,,and be secret about,,Ok,, cheers

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi I am a Bi guy in london with a very thick cock. A friend guy and I get together about once a week and we will like Bi guys with big thick dicks to join as to have fun,
we will like to have a big thick cock to suck together,and for me to suck while I fuck him,,some one to take part in everythin,suck,be suck and fuck,,Ok Etc,,Etc,,
If bi guys with big thick cocks in london are interested, get in touch by email my is in my profile,,
No jokers we want serious Bi guys, with bicg thick cocks only, who like to have a lot of fun and pleasure,,OK,,,and be secret about,,Ok,, cheers

Hi good morning Am i to understand there is not in london any Bi guys with big thick cocks who are not interested in join as to have fun, be suck and suck a very thick cock at same time,,.all very discreet and no strings atuch only to have a lot of fun,
I am sure there are a lot guys with big thick cocks in london who would like to have the experience of having there big cock suck and they never had the chance or opportunity,,well this is you opportunity to have you cock suck by 2 expert guys,,to give you the best suck ever,,but you never had the guts of asking before
So dont be shy and get entouch,,today,,and wander why you havent done before,,Pm Ok or email,,,Cheers will be waiting so we can arrange a meeting very soon,,,