Looking for big bull in Northeast Ohio

AssholeGaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wife and I have done a fair bit of swinging, she is generally disappointed by the size of the men. Would like to find a good looking, fit, hung guy for MMF threesomes and more...

She is very kinky, anal, submissive, but a size queen. D cup tits, about 115lbs, big round ass. She's sexy & curvey, and by that, I do not mean "thick" or "fat" - no gut, no flab, very firm!

It's been a little while since our last swinging experience, had a bad experience and she's a little gun shy, but she can be seduced. If you are willing to go a lil slowly at first, and ease her into it, you soon will be easing it into her...

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice! but am not sure when I will be out there..unless I have a reason to visit?!
do you think I might interest your wife and meet here needs?

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi mate where are you you dont say anything where you are I will be glad to help and join in but I am in london I got a dick 7.6" x 6.6 thick is that big enougth for you lady,,

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus... I would do anything to ease my cock into her beautiful and sexy ass..!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! Damn, I wish I was much closer!!!! ;-)

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Wife and I have done a fair bit of swinging, she is generally disappointed by the size of the men. Would like to find a good looking, fit, hung guy for MMF threesomes and more...

She is very kinky, anal, submissive, but a size queen. D cup tits, about 115lbs, big round ass. She's sexy & curvey, and by that, I do not mean "thick" or "fat" - no gut, no flab, very firm!

It's been a little while since our last swinging experience, had a bad experience and she's a little gun shy, but she can be seduced. If you are willing to go a lil slowly at first, and ease her into it, you soon will be easing it into her...

Well buddy, if all that you say is true, and that pic is indeed of your wife, I'd be up for coming out there for a weekend. I dunno where in Northeast Ohio y'all are at but I assume Cleveland-ish. If so I've been meaning to get back out that way anyway; might as well add some extra fun to the mix.