Looking for big dicks to service in LA

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by bigdickfan310, Jul 25, 2009.

  1. bigdickfan310

    bigdickfan310 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Messages:
    106
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    49
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    Any hung guys on the westside/santa monica/venice area need to feed a hungry cocksucker? Hit me up :)
     
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

    D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    9,757
    Likes Received:
    68
    Wish I still lived on West Coast!
     
  3. bigdickfan310

    bigdickfan310 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Messages:
    106
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    49
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
  4. D_Furr_Muncher

    D_Furr_Muncher Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2008
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    1
    bump again, in noho :)
     
  5. LAGuyNextDoor

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2006
    Messages:
    88
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    195
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Palm Springs, CA
    LA here...hit me up
     
  6. the_reverend

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Messages:
    2,252
    Likes Received:
    17
    Gender:
    Male
    sigh...the gay guys here in L.A. have all the luck. i mean, y'know...except for the whole marriage thing. sorry about that. i'll, um...i'll just go now.
     
  7. cutthefx

    cutthefx Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Messages:
    457
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    104
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Covina (CA, US)
    i'm in upland *shrug*
     
  8. novice_btm

    Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    Messages:
    18,367
    Albums:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1,652
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    Nope, I don't get how you mean actually. Especially when about 97% of L.A. guys interested in men, are looking to service (or bottom), and the remaining 3% can be just about as picky as they want. :tongue:
     
  9. cutthefx

    cutthefx Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Messages:
    457
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    104
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Covina (CA, US)
    @ novice_btm.... very hot! stay throwing it out there!
     
  10. novice_btm

    Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    Messages:
    18,367
    Albums:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1,652
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    Hey, wait a minute! I'm supposed to be a "catcher", not a "pitcher". :tongue:
     
  11. cutthefx

    cutthefx Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Messages:
    457
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    104
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Covina (CA, US)
    hahaha! Oh geez.... (tease!)
    ;)
     
  12. tolsty17cm

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Messages:
    277
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    2,234
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    hhhmmmm - tell me more....
     
  13. novice_btm

    Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    Messages:
    18,367
    Albums:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1,652
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    Hey BDF, in Santa Monica too. Refer me some of your left-overs? :wink:
     
  14. briefs

    briefs New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Messages:
    240
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    38
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles, California
    I'm in Culver City
     
  15. eaziduzit

    eaziduzit New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    1
    Im in sherman oaks ;)
     
  16. novice_btm

    Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    Messages:
    18,367
    Albums:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1,652
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Los Angeles (CA, US)
    Great gallery!
    :yumyum:
     
  17. eaziduzit

    eaziduzit New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice