Looking for big thick cocks in wichita kansas

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by deepthroat_jer, Oct 31, 2007.

1. deepthroat_jer

deepthroat_jer New Member

Young looking 33 masculine swm 6 ft 2 short light brown hair,blue eyes 170bs skinny but firm looking for other slender built descreet masculine married, straight,gay, bi men who are masculine ,sweet precum a big plus . Would like to get together suck,stroke ,deepthroat well hung men and let them fuck me up my tight ass, love being rimmed . Been told I give the best head. I like fat cocks at least 6 inches around.If no pictures of you on your profile please attach one to your response.Be discreet drug and disease free clean well kept and honest . Would also could be interested in women, groups, coulples ,bi couples,being gang banged, glory hole fun .Dominant hot women with strap ons sexy passable transexuals as i can also be dominant as well as submissive. I like to go occassionally to to vegas video ,circle cinema for fun.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. D_n7c5z

D_n7c5z New Member

i have a big thick uncut cock i love being deepthroated

3. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

after clicking on only two links to a pic...the pic is so small..tiny...i didn't bother to view any of the other ones...in fear of the same size pics...

u may want to reconsider how ur pics look by going to ur post...i always check how the pic looks after i post..in case i need to edit something...

i guess u can call it proofing ur work

#3 D_season 5, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. deepthroat_jer

Had no clue havent been on here in awhilebut thanks .

5. deepthroat_jer

Just the 3rd and 4th one is .Any one hung and close by ?

Draft saved Draft deleted