Looking for cuck videos where the gf/wife says the bull feels better than her partner

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a bi dude in a complicated FWB relationship with a girl, I seriously love watching my girl fuck dudes bigger than me. Just turns me on. Would love to start a thread where people post videos where the gf/wife is fucking a big dick in front of her partner and tells him how much better he is on camera. Anyone have anything?

Last edited:

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a bi dude in a complicated FWB relationship with a girl, I seriously love watching my girl fuck dudes bigger than me. Just turns me on. Would love to start a thread where people post videos where the gf/wife is fucking a big dick in front of her partner and tells him how much better he is on camera. Anyone have anything?
Well as a guy who has always thought I had a shorter and thinner dick than most guys my age, I always have had a fantasy of what it would feel like for my wife to have sex in different positions, especially in doggy style and other positions I seem to have trouble with, by letting my wife have sex with a guy who is much thicker and much longer than me. I'm trying to find out if after all its an issue with my size.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well as a guy who has always thought I had a shorter and thinner dick than most guys my age, I always have had a fantasy of what it would feel like for my wife to have sex in different positions, especially in doggy style and other positions I seem to have trouble with, by letting my wife have sex with a guy who is much thicker and much longer than me. I'm trying to find out if after all its an issue with my size.
Love this stuff. Would love to hear about it!