Looking for cum stains washing roommate clothes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by free2jump4u, Aug 31, 2008.

1. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

As part of the chores, my roommate and I decided that we would just throw all of the dirty clothes into the same pile ...

But the fun for me was to check out his briefs to see if he had left precum stains or even full on orgasm cum ... man this turns me on. If you guys ever do the unthinkable ... the laundry for your roommate ... there are a lot of stories in the dirty laundry!!! I found out he was using his towels to cum into after he would jerk off! and I found precum stains on the bed sheets from him sleeping in the nude (that's how I figured they got there)!! And he said he was sleepy! HA! I knew it!

That dirty bastard! But, man, but it really turned me on to see that ... I don't know why ...

Any similar stories?

2. B_frostpanda09

B_frostpanda09 New Member

whenever i cum i either clean up with an old towel or a pair of boxers.... its the closest thing to me usually

3. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    I never had a roommate but I have always shared the laundry duties with my wife. I always loved checking her panties to see what sort of day she had. She is a nurse and it is incredible how many days her panties were almost soaked! She has never dome anything with a patient but did admit that under different circumstances she might have had a little fun with some of them! One evening my son had some of his high school buddies over. That night when I checked her panties I found that someone had jerked off into them! I loved it and when I told her about it she was also turned on at the thought that someone might have considered her a milf. A few years later we found out just who did it and he admitted that he did find her a milf.

4. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Did you give him a shot at her? jkjkjkjk :tongue:

5. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    We talked about it but decided it was a little too close to home. He was 20, getting ready to get married, and had been drinking when he admitted to my wife that he found her hot and that he had jerked himself off into her panties on several occasions when he was still in high school. He actually told her that he had managed to "peek" a couple of times while we were having sex and knew I had a very small cock and would cum very quickly. He told her that he had an 8" cock and could last for a very long time and stay hard after he would cum. She shrugged it off as him being drunk and did not bring it up to him when he was sober but we sure had some good sex because of it!! He had a lot more to say but that was the main things he told her.

6. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

did he end up showing it off?

7. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    I asked the same thing and she said that he stood and said to look how hard he was but did not take it out. She said it did look very large but again, too close to home so she did nothing to encourage him. When my son's friends slept over my wife would always check on them and then turn out lights after they were crashed. He told her that he was actually pretending to be asleep when she would walk in to check on them. He would position himself on the floor so that she had to step over him to get to the light switch. She always wore just a night shirt with no panties so he would look up to see her shaved pussy as she stepped over him. Smart kid!

8. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Any other laundry stories about your roommates?

9. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Grab these and wash 'em. (Or see them here.)

10. jocks54

jocks54 Active Member

My partner and I took in a young 19 year old gay kid several years ago, His parents had thrown him out when they found out he was gay and he was living wth 3 straight guys who tormented him.
    Long story short he was a chronic masturbater and just let it fly wherever he was. Even on the coffee table, bathroom rug his sheets and the bed comforter etc. He was a piggy! I finaly had to talk to him and ask him to use something to catch his cum. He than took to grabbing things from the hamper and the final straw was when he came on one of my dress shirts.
    About that time spandex shorts and underwear were real popular and I gave him a pair to use as a cum rag.
    They were so stiff and stained I got turned on and put them on. Damn!!!!!
    He never questioned my giving him a "cum rag" to use and knew where to find the shorts. Little did I realize he was still cumming anywhere until we asked him to leave and found cum stained socks and under wear under the bed. His mattress looked like one in a cheap motel. LOL
    I do kinda miss the messes though!

11. nc_guy

nc_guy Member

my wife is having a affair,I love checking her panties for cum,several times they were soaked,I sniffed them,sure enough fresh cum,I licked them j/o with them

Draft saved Draft deleted