Looking for cute single vwe guys in the UK...

niceguy4237

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi Little kitten , (love the name by the way ) my name is Ian i am a 30 yr old male from cambridge single looking for some fun times nothing serious yet ! , i am 6ft2 15 stone rugby player , muscular build , short dark hair green eyes , well endowed guy (9.5"x6.2 " ) if this interests you reply to this message if not hey have fun !

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey kitten, 5ft11 guy living in london/ canterbury, would love to hook up sometime, drop me a pm xx

NickyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Kitten... amazing pics, you look soooo sexy!!:smile:

I'd love to meet up sometime...

Check out my pics & let me know what you think.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Nick x

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
there are a lot of hot girls from the UK here, those lucky bastards...

Ryan: you're back?!?!:smile: *holds back real emotions while waiting for answer*

Apparently, only little 'pussies' pique your interest in LPSG anymore!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Seriously, I hope you will post at least semi-often as you used to! With Vinny and you silent these past few days, I've had to focus my "assault" on that other cute "bastard" here: alex8!:wink::smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
agnslz said:
Ryan: you're back?!?!:smile: *holds back real emotions while waiting for answer*

Apparently, only little 'pussies' pique your interest in LPSG anymore!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Seriously, I hope you will post at least semi-often as you used to! With Vinny and you silent these past few days, I've had to focus my "assault" on that other cute "bastard" here: alex8!:wink::smile:

I never "left"... I just was posting far less frequently, and reading posts far less frequently, and still am, and see this trend continuing...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I never "left"... I just was posting far less frequently, and reading posts far less frequently, and still am, and see this trend continuing...

Point taken!:redface: (I assume you mean that the trend will continue because of stuff like what I posted?) Well Ryan, if that IS how you meant it, I'm sorry to have 'bugged' you or to have caused more disinterest for you! I was just happy to see a new post from you is all. I was trying to be funny in my first post to this thread, I'm sorry if you didn't find it funny. :( I didn't mean to mock your post or to hijack Little Kitten's thread. (Or to demean her with my "little pussies" comment!) I just was playing off her name to be funny. Maybe it wasn't. Also, my "bastards" comment wasn't meant to be offensive, either. I was just having fun with your use of it in describing the guys in the UK. Again Ryan, I'm sorry to have 'bugged' you. I'll leave you alone from now on, I just wanted to explain what I meant!:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigPoppaFury said:
ah thanks!

Damn looks like I miss out then, I'm just 'we'. :(
Sorry, BPF, I'm going to disagree with you on that one!!! I'll let you off the hook this time, without a paddling or a tawse across your buttcheeks.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
really not necessary. I wasn't mad at you at all. You were just reading me wrong.

Wonderful!:smile:

I'll try and be more careful not to assume things in the future! I really do think that you are an incredible writer. (I've read a lot of your old myspace blogs since you've been on LPSG less). I always looked forward to your posts here at LPSG!

I look forward to seeing more of them in the future!:smile:

Vinny acknowledged me, and Ryan is OK with me! I'm gonna faint!:tongue:

D_somamama

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LittleKitten said:
... to maybe meet for fun? My pics are in the gallery... send a private message first though! :p

LittleKitten

xox

That are awesome pics!
But am I crazy or do you have private message shut off? ;)
Love to chat some time though!