Looking for Ejax- 472

Screaming_Queen

1st Like
Media
I was wondering if anyone of you fine people out there happened to have the full version of this story “Ejax 472”. It use to be on Litetorica.com but the 'author' deleted their account. I haven't been able to find the full story with all the chapters, it's a hot story. I've included a sample for your viewing enjoyment. It's mostly about penis growth, handjobs, and excessive amounts of cum. If anyone has anymore stories that include penis growth or any of the other mentioned topics and could direct me to them it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

S_Q

edited to fit

"Take a look for yourself."

Michelle pointed toward the screen behind me. I turned completely around and my jaw dropped. There in full color, and taking up the entire area of the screen, was Barney's enormous black cock. And on it were three sets of stroking hands, one of them mine.

"I can't believe this!" I said. "How the hell did this video get out?"

"I think you'd better ask your sister," Michelle replied. "If you can get to her."

I followed her gaze to the far side of the room. There was Bonnie, standing next to Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl, oblivious to everything except what was unfolding on the screen before her. There was no way I could possibly work my way over to them. I felt betrayed. I had entrusted Rebecca with the care of the video and she had given a copy to Bonnie in defiance of my orders.

"Rebecca had no right to give that video to my sister. When I get my hands on them I'm going to wring both their necks!"

"Calm down, Christiana," Michelle said. "I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it. It's all in fun. Enjoy it."

"Calm down?" I replied, angrily. This is my experiment! It was not meant to be a form of amusement for a bunch of drunken women!"

Michelle didn't even look at me. She just kept staring at the screen seemingly oblivious to my comments.

"Look, Christiana! There you are!"

For an instant I didn't recognize the leering, half-crazed woman on the screen, but there I was, alongside both Bonnie and Rebecca, our hands encircling the massive tool that was Barney's cock, itself on the verge of imminent orgasm.

"I'm not supposed to be in the video," I said, shaking my head. "They were supposed to edit me out."

Michelle couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

"I think it's great," she said smiling. "You can see everything close up. God, he's big."

The thick slab of black meat filled up the screen, only moments away from relinquishing its heavy load.

"Did you hear what I said Michelle?" I shouted, trying to be heard over the noise.

"What are you worrying about?" she replied. "You and I are the only two doctors here. The rest of these people are Bonnie's friends. It's a private showing. Relax!"

Slowly overcoming my initial resentment, I began to realize that Rebecca would never do anything to intentionally hurt me. Coupled with the fact that this was indeed a private screening and that no one in the room knew who I was besides my own sister and my friends, I felt my anger somewhat assuaged. There was no doubt about the prurient value of the video, and this is what drew Bonnie's interest to it. It was her birthday and she simply saw the video as a form of entertainment that she could not do without. The thing that really bothered me was the fact that she didn't feel comfortable enough to ask me for the video directly, preferring instead to circumvent my authority and work her persuasive charms on my softhearted friend.

"Oh fuck," the sweating image of Barney shouted. "I'm gonna cum!"

It was strange witnessing Barney's climax from the vantage point of the camerawoman on the opposite side of the stage from where I had stood. She had pulled the camera back at the moment of his first spurt and was able to capture the immense eruption of sperm as it shot out of his cock and into the audience. I was thrilled to see that the camera caught Barney's wife's reaction as the creamy rope of cum shot past her—hearing her exclaim for the second time, "sweet Jesus," as the pearly white blast whizzed by her at lightning speed, traveling some 20 feet or so before splashing into the women seated in the middle row of chairs. The women around me reacted with joy as they witnessed the voluminous display of white cream that followed, ejaculations unsurpassed for their volume and distance traveled.

Screaming_Queen

1st Like
Media
jazz_jazz70 said:
http://sybaritic.org/erotica/stories/ejax.htm

Here it is. Any time you're looking for a story like that, just cut and past a paragraph into google, put quotes around it, and if it is there somewhere, google will find it.
jazz_jazz70 thanks for the lookup. That was actually the site I got my original posting from, I'm looking for the whole thing. Thanks for the post though.