Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello and Bonjour! I am a new member, thrilled to be here and quickly becoming addicted!

I have been writing short stories, sex stories-fantasies-erotica which I am hoping to collect into one book to be published. After about 30 though, I am finding my creative well is running dry and repetitious. And everything I have written so far has been MY fantasies. While the reviews have been positive, I am sure that I am missing something.

So I am looking for ideas. Give me a basic outline of a fantasy you have that I can write up into a story. If you prefer, contact me in a private message and we can exchange via email. I usually create a scenario or situation, such as a tryst in a restaurant bathroom with a stranger or meeting a lover for a clandestine romp in the park or being a sex slave, etc. Sometimes it's just about feeling hot and sexy wearing only red peep-toe heels and an apron while making dinner for my lover. My writing style tends to be descriptive and in the first person. For example:

I’m so turned on by my own thoughts; I can feel myself going into that place where I am consumed with my lust. The air turns viscous and I am gliding through it, leaving a snail trail on the chair. I feel the breeze from the air conditioner on my skin and my nipples get hard. I imagine your lips on them, sucking on them, making them long, your hands kneading my breasts. I imagine your tongue running down my body and licking my puss. Long firm strokes of your tongue on my clit while your fingers move in and out of me. I imagine putting my hands in your hair, pulling you up so that I can go down on you. I imagine licking the shaft from your balls up to the head of your cock with my tongue, flicking it along the underside and around the rim, and then taking it into my hot, wet mouth. I imagine one hand on your balls, my fingers pressing the perineum while the other slides up and down with my lips wrapped around you.

This is from my "Black Wig" story where the protagonist is waiting in the bar for her lover, dressed in a black wig, black dress, black boots and a crop in her purse, thinking about the interlude to come and getting rather aroused.

Anyway, if you liked the way it was written and are open to having your fantasies anonymously published, please share. Thanks!

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Wow. I got a huge hard on just reading your post. I'll send you my email address in a private message. I'd love to share some of my fantasies with you.
-Ranger