looking for feedback

Youngncurious2007

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all, i just finally grew a pair and decided to join today. I'm 21 str8, and have been in a relationship with a very conservative girl for 3 years. Even though I've been reading the forums as a non-member i thought i should just go for it and post pics of myself to see what reactions i got. I figure this is a unique opportunity to see what people really think without them knowing who i am.

Ill keep my thoughts to myself for now and thanks for posting. Please refrain from "if she likes it thats all that matters" and like responses....since i get plenty of that from her already. Looking for the first honest thought that runs through your mind.

Thanks
J

Attachments

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice, but might look better (and bigger) with a little trimming of your pubes. Your bush is thick and dark, so even if you cut the hair shorter, you'd still look hairy, but a little neater and your dick would stand out more

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like the size and looks of your manhood. The pubes look good too but a little (just a little now) trimming may enhance the appearance of your cock. By the way, the happy trail and stomach area look hot as all hell.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People are using the word "average" here, but it's actually a bit smaller than the average (and I've seen thousands and thousands of cocks). What you have going for you is that you're young, not fat, and straight. Women AND gay men like straight guys, so you're set. If you're masculine, that's even better.

My minimum for blowing a gay man is 8 (real, not Internet) inches. The minimum for blowing a straight guy is about 6 inches (if he's masculine, and really pretty much straight).