Looking for Girls in WYOMING or UTAH!

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

Just Browsing
Media
I've searched and searched and if there are any women in Wyoming on LPSG, they sure are hiding very well.

Anyways, I'm looking for possibly some NSA with some local gals if I can.

I am a brown hair, brown eyes 20 year old (who will be 21 here real soon) 190 lbs with a 6.5 x 6 inch dick. But don't take my word for it! Look at my pics! I also have no diseases that I am aware of because I have never had sex before.

I hate to be picky (since it's already hard to find a woman with my interests) but if I had to choose, I'd say no women who are 3x my own weight and I am looking for an experienced woman who knows what she wants in bed and is willing to teach for I am a virgin and I am a willing student. So be prepared to be disappointed.

I live close to the Utah/Wyoming Border and I am interested in some possible NSA action with girls in that area as well. I'd have to draw the line at Salt Lake City though, no farther.

I'd also prefer it if you messaged me through the LPSG messaging service and if you had gallery pics on the LPSG. A LPSG verification pic would also be nice.

Thank you for your time.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You must be in Evanston or Green River. I usually spend my summers up by Star Valley/Afton area.

Too bad I am gone to Florida for the summer, that is one nice thick slab of meat you are packing!!!