looking for girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by snapps, Feb 5, 2011.

1. snapps

snapps New Member

i made a thread long ago but i want to see if this routine is ok for me

im 135 lb, 5.5x4 erect, 19, and also asexual. i think that the asexuality is hormonal, so possibly i just didnt have enough hormones growing up to have a thicker penis. me growing my penis out isnt for the women, but for myself.

my routine is i warm up, stretch out for about 5 minutes, jelq for about 15, then oriental massage for about 5 minutes. cool down then afterwards.

this sounds too short, but maybe not? im also concerned that since i might have hormonal issues, that i wont be able to have any gains that im looking for. any advice?

#1 snapps, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  2. Big Al

Gold Member

There's a similar complete basic routine outlined here that you can check out.

Have you been to an endocrinologist to have your hormone levels checked?

3. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    #3 Big_Red, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  4. snapps

snapps New Member

ive been seeing a psychiatrist for over a year, and i believe (from what i can guess) she wants me to wait until being asexual has an actual "hindrance" with my life, ie. a relationship is not working out.

until then, i think she wants to work out any and all kinks before having myself enter into a whole new world that i am not familiar with at all, you know?

thank you for the links, i'll definitely keep them in mind and i will focus more into the beginners routine.

EDIT: i didn't mention i'm also short in statue, 5'5", but it's definitely not important.

#4 snapps, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  5. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    A psychiatrist is one thing, but hormonal deficiencies (growth hormone and testosterone, especially) lower one's quality- and duration- of life. Yes, you are much more likely to die earlier than most if your hormones are out of whack and you do nothing to correct the problem. Which is why I strongly recommend getting your hormone levels tested, so you know for sure whether you're deficient or not. If you're deficient in testosterone then you can supplement that hormone to normal levels. Again, feel free to PM me if you want to exchange a few messages about this.

6. snapps

snapps New Member

no thank you.

i find that if its hormones or not, what i have is not a "problem" and that i believe using fear ie. death as a reason to convince a person to agree or be inclined to listen to someone is wrong.

but i do thank you for the advice for the links above, like i did say prior.

7. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    Okay, my intention was not to scare you, but you tell you the truth about low testosterone. Which is why I said that even if you don't want to seek a medical solution, that you should at least know where your hormones stand by getting yourself tested. If you choose not to know, that's fine with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted