Looking for good size conversation along these lines....

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by D_Raynor Scheiniglans, May 19, 2010.

1. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Would love to find some friends to voice chat about size and comparing.

33, str8, m, from NC usa here.

Here's my take on size:

I dont really worry your gf is satisfied. i'm pretty good at what i do.
    lots of foreplay and she always seems to cum.

For me, the idea of size and bigger/smaller is more about manliness and appearence than practically pleasing a woman. although i think size can make it easier to make a girl cum, all other things being equal.

but it is almost like comparing biceps, except that it's a muscle you cant work out. since , basically, the penis is a structually a larger clit... the bigger the size, the less "clit-like" it is. same why the bigger/more developed the muscle or the bone structure of the face, the more manly a guy seems

i'm not one of those guys who goes into pretending to be smaller than i am or wants to be told humiliating things that arent true. if a big guy has pride in being big and believes that it probably makes him more manly or even that he can make his girl cum faster/easier (also a measure of manliness), it's pretty much like me taking pride in my shoulder or chest muscles. it is guys loving and being proud of their masculinity.

of course, the penis and balls ARE the ultimate physical manifestations of masculinity... and since a guy cant do anything about changing it... it is the ultimate INATE masculine expression as well

that to me is what gives the size comparison idea and seeing penises in general a sexual appeal

especially since i've been goin to a gym with open showers and seeing more peers, I've been fantasizing about the idea of a bigger guy like that wanting or at least allowing me to admire or feel his penis. but he would understand and feel the same sort of emotion and reason as i do. not as a "sexual partner" or effeminently gay desire or attitude

anyone out there want to voice chat with that kinda attitude in mind? message me

2. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

anybody want to chat?

3. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Draft saved Draft deleted