Looking for guidance

venusandmars75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all, I've always struggled with my weight. I'm 5'11" and last time I checked probably 185 lbs. I'd like to slim down and eventually tone up, but am having a hard time finding something sustainable that works for me. I don't have access to a gym or gym membership because I don't drive. I'd love to continue this conversation in a more private sphere. I'm on Kik and Skype. My username is obentomusubi. If you're interested in giving me some advice or pointers from firsthand experience I'd be so grateful for the opportunity to learn from you.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all, I've always struggled with my weight. I'm 5'11" and last time I checked probably 185 lbs. I'd like to slim down and eventually tone up, but am having a hard time finding something sustainable that works for me. I don't have access to a gym or gym membership because I don't drive. I'd love to continue this conversation in a more private sphere. I'm on Kik and Skype. My username is obentomusubi. If you're interested in giving me some advice or pointers from firsthand experience I'd be so grateful for the opportunity to learn from you.
venusandmars75, First you do not sound over weight at 185 lbs. just need to tone up, what about buying a home gym! Bill

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I cannot go to the gym, I workout with what I've got. The time I had the least was when I first moved where I live now, and the movers didn't deliver for over two weeks. I had nothing to do but avoid sun burn, watch my one set of neighbors tell off their dudes by phone on the front lawn, and exercise. I climbed my stairs, over and over. I did squats, crunches, dips, lunges, push ups, and I stretched. I walked my dog, I hiked in the tiny woods behind my cul-de-sac de sac. I jogged. After two months of that (I think two months) I went home, and everyone acted like I fell out of a fitness magazine. My legs and shoulders did get pretty defined in that time. Where there is a will, there is a way. You can do it!