Looking For Hard Horny Bostonian For Mmf In Ma

PervyMcGee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey there you filthy Bostonian pervs. We are a married couple in from out of town visiting your awesome city of Boston for chowder, lobster and a side of hung sausage. She's a 5'6", white BBW, with long blonde hard, tight toned legs and huge juicy tits. mid-30's. I'm a horny asian dude.

We are staying downtown until tomorrow night (sunday), then moving out to Norwood for a few more days. If you are interested in joining me while we give our hard cocks to my wife, drop me a line and let me know what you're into. Nothing bi, all our focus is on her.

She is reserving wether or not penetration is on the table. Just depends on the chemistry of the night and if she's comfortable with you. Anyway, hit me up and i'll do the first screen pass, then she will make the final call.

Attachments

hey there you filthy Bostonian pervs. We are a married couple in from out of town visiting your awesome city of Boston for chowder, lobster and a side of hung sausage. She's a 5'6", white BBW, with long blonde hard, tight toned legs and huge juicy tits. mid-30's. I'm a horny asian dude.

We are staying downtown until tomorrow night (sunday), then moving out to Norwood for a few more days. If you are interested in joining me while we give our hard cocks to my wife, drop me a line and let me know what you're into. Nothing bi, all our focus is on her.

She is reserving wether or not penetration is on the table. Just depends on the chemistry of the night and if she's comfortable with you. Anyway, hit me up and i'll do the first screen pass, then she will make the final call.
Hey dear !! Am in

Reactions: PervyMcGee