Looking for honest answers...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by VivaLeFighe, Jun 28, 2006.

1. VivaLeFighe

VivaLeFighe New Member

Hello everybody...first post... :smile:

I wanted to ask the ladies about an issue that's been haunting me for a while now...

My GF's ex was around 8.5x6 and I am "only" 7x5.5. She tells me that she doesn't feel too much of a difference between us and of course I don't believe her. She says that she actually enjoys it more with me because with the other there were certain positions that hurt, etc. IMO she's just sugarcoating it to make me feel better...:frown1:

For those of you that had a similar experience, what's the real, honest deal?

Thanks!

2. findfirefox

Gold Member

If you can't trust that shes telling you the truth then maybe you two should just break up now.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

Dude, I know you wanted chicks to respond to this, but...
    Get over it - she's with you now and not him. Obviously you are doing something right. But, if you continue to dwell on this topic, you are going to fuck it up.

The next time you are having sex with her just remind yourself that it's you banging her and not the other guy. He lost, you won!

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

The real honest deal is you are talking a fraction of an inch difference in diameter (.159) and an inch in length.

I'd say she's telling the truth. There is very little difference in girth and length only comes into play in some situations.

5. chico8

chico8 New Member

Unwanted pain during sex is not fun. Take the compliment as it's meant and leave it at that. If you continue to obsess about an issue that is really minor (you are well above average in the statistics) you're going to lose her. If the only thing that matters to you is whether or not your dick is bigger than any guy a girl's been with, then you better marry a virgin.

6. wonderland

wonderland Member

You need to beleive what she is telling you. She is being honest and not sugarcoating anything. Bigger is not always better. And she is with you so get over it.

7. mdc

mdc New Member

7x5.5 is plenty large. A lot of women(probably a big majority of non-LPSG members) would choose that over one that's 8.5x6.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: The size difference is very small .Forget about it! Focus on being the best lover she has ever had.Go out of your way in making sure she is pleased and you willbecome the best lover she has ever had

9. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    And you know what? Many of the female posters here on the board will tell you - men are more concerned about size than they are. Women enjoy romance and the feeling of closeness they get when having sex - men are visually stimulated. So in a nut shell... you're more fascinated by the size of this guy's dick than she is when you really think about it. I agree with Ride - she's not with him OR his big dick. She's with you.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH :biggrin1:

Bigger isnt always better, and if she is satisfied with you then that should be a good enough for you to believe her

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Looking for honest answers on LPSG?
    Looking for HONEST answers on LPSG?
    LOOKING for HONEST answers on LPSG?
    LOOKING for HONEST ANSWERS on LPSG?
    LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS ON LPSG?

Oh dear God, please stop. You'll do me an injury...

But seriously. If all it took was a big dick for this person, she'd still be with the other guy. You have endearing and (hopefully) enduring attributes that attracted her. If your dick were bigger, it would be a neutral, certainly not an incentive for her to stay with you. You got it going on, at least you do in her eyes. Good luck with this one.

12. Karen M

Karen M New Member

Viva, there's a lot of good advice here. Let me add just one other thing... It doesn't matter how big the cock is if I don't like the person it's attached to! As others have said, she's with you, not him - please stop worrying. :wink:

:flirt: Karen

13. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Of course"? Oh dear! Since you love her, believe her.

Guys here are well above average: you have a big dick, he had a very big dick.

Remember, a woman's vagina can stretch to accomodate a baby's head coming out (but it hurts), so the difference between yours and his is down there.

(But tell us, how did you learn so exactly how big his was? Did you measure it, or did she tell you? If she told you, did she measure it? If not, maybe he was exaggerating to her.)

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's hard for men to understand that there aren't a lot of nerve endings inside the vagina. There is a sickness called Toxic Shock Syndrome, which is fatal, that comes from women forming bacteria inside their cooches because they FORGET that they have a tampon in for weeks at a time. I have a tampon in right now (lol...ew) and I can't feel it. It's the super absorbant kind too. It's as big around as my thumb and I can't feel it at all, even when I walk.

When having sex, the only thing a woman can feel is g spot stimulation, tickled nerves on the external regions of the vagina and a little painful pressure of the walls stretching and pushing into other bodily cavities.

Your woman is probably telling you the truth.....unless the girth between you and him is drastically different.

I've had all sizes and I seriously think that anything over 7.5 is TOO BIG. (sorry to the men who're bigger. Keep that thing away from me! *screams*)

15. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I'd say get over it. She's telling you it feels better with you and you're fighting that? I'd take the compliment and move on.

16. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

When I have sex I can definitely feel more than just my G-spot. I don't know if I'm normal or anything but when he thrusts I can definitely feel it lots of places. :confused:

17. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

I have to agree with most of these people who have posted. I have a good sized hubby and he is about your size so I would say youre size is plenty. Love her and make her feel loved. That is all you really need. The penis is just a "Big" plus:):smile:

18. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't come from the walls of your vagina, save for that little spot right up in the front. lol you feel pressure...

19. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

Like some of the others have said, the size thing is something you're more hung up on than she is. You're there with her - she's chosen you over any other guy or his equipment.

Savor it. ;)

20. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Quoted for truth.

Draft saved Draft deleted