Looking for honest answers...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Dude, I know you wanted chicks to respond to this, but...
Get over it - she's with you now and not him. Obviously you are doing something right. But, if you continue to dwell on this topic, you are going to fuck it up.

The next time you are having sex with her just remind yourself that it's you banging her and not the other guy. He lost, you won!
Quoted for truth.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
The real honest deal is you are talking a fraction of an inch difference in diameter (.159) and an inch in length.

I'd say she's telling the truth. There is very little difference in girth and length only comes into play in some situations.
QFT.

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:

That "fraction of an inch" amounts to 8 cubic inches of penis difference. The difference in volume is great since one is 2/3 the size of the other, but I still say that most women would prefer the "small" 7x5.5.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does her pussy satisfy you?

If the answer is yes, then I can't see what the issue is.

If the answer is no, well then you may have a problem, but it will almost certainly have nothing to do with her ex.

VivaLeFighe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome posts! It's really been of great help hearing from all of you...!

Truth is I've never enjoyed sex before as much as I do with her. The idea of her enjoying it more with the ex is what created this issue in my mind...it sounds silly, I know, I'm the jealous type...I also know that I'll be dealing with it a lot better after reading this thread.

Thanks!