Looking for Hugely Hung Men in South FLorida

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I'm headed to the Ft.Lauderdale area June 1-4, and would love to have some fun with a "huge" guy while I'm there. I'm masculine, very discreet, d/d free, and extremely horny. So please, don't make a good bottom go hungry on his vacation:)

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just go to a gay resort hotel and u will find what ur looking for-Elysium resort is more modestly priced and the largest of all gay hotels there

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Just go to a gay resort hotel and u will find what ur looking for-Elysium resort is more modestly priced and the largest of all gay hotels there

I'll be going with a friend. While she's an open and understanding person, I don't want to surround here with gayness, so-to-speak, since it's as much her vacation as it is mine, so we'll be staying at regular place. But I can cruise down there and check the place out by my self, thanks!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be going with a friend. While she's an open and understanding person, I don't want to surround here with gayness, so-to-speak, since it's as much her vacation as it is mine, so we'll be staying at regular place. But I can cruise down there and check the place out by my self, thanks!
I understand the situation now- most resort there will allow day visitors for a small price- so hopefully u can get away and have some fun-u will have no problem attracting what u want at all !!!