• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Looking for Hung Clit lovers for outdoor masked car fun in New York

Clitopatra

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
So check it...I used to be very sexually adventurous before Covid. I'm very much into Dogging and outdoor/car sex. I have a few places we can park and discreetly have fun outdoors. It's much safer to fuck outside with a mask on as long as we aren't in an enclosed space with no ventilation. If we are parked somewhere with the windows open and masks on we should be able to fuck just fine. Oral is fine as long as the recipient has a mask on and the cock/pussy gets wiped down first and after. I LOVE the feeling of it being cold outside and cold air but there's a warm mouth and a flicking tongue on my clit. If you are someone who has a private backyard and want to have an outdoor fuck party let me know!!!!!!

Hot scenarios to explore:

1) I come out to your car with a skirt on and no panties. I sit in the back seat (even better if you have an SUV), pull up my skirt, spread my legs and have your tongue flick and tease my clit until I squirt...windows are open so people might see me sitting there getting my pussy licked...even hotter if you're a couple and both licking me...

2) Double penetration session with 2 hung cocks while a third licks my clit. I'm sitting with my back against the guy with the dick in my ass, someone licks my clit while the second dick goes in my pussy. Your dick will feel the pressure when I cum as my pussy and ass tighten with each lick...

3) Outdoor 69 under the stars...this works best if you have an outdoor space that's private...even better if I'm getting fucked doggy style by another cock while we are 69ing with me on top...

4) Driving around with the windows open while someone licks my clit, a plus if I can sit on a dick in my ass...I'll totally chip in for gas on this..a plus if you know of one of those mall parking garages where we can park on the roof. Before Covid we did this fun shit where we parked on the roof of the parking garage, while we were inside the van quietly fucking and sucking..so dangerous and fun!! People were all around us doing their shopping while we were in the van 69ing...my pussy is getting wet just remembering the fun of that. There was a family loading their car with groceries right next to us...I was on my back licking and teasing his dick while he sucked and licked my clit and fucking me with a dildo, while the other couple was doing the same...no one was making noise so no one could hear, and we weren't fucking so the van wasn't rocking...but we got into this hot oral wave as the family was next to us cause they didn't know the nasty shit going on right next to them. such a horny thrill....

You know what I mean and you know who you are. Hit me up if you are in the tristate area and horny, and 8+ inches. MUST be a clit worshipper.

Maxgreat

Verified
Gold
Verified
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow babe all scenarios made me hard… let me know when i can lick and fuck your clit?