Looking for HUNG in Detroit Metro

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_compareit, Jun 3, 2011.

1. B_compareit

B_compareit New Member

Hi guys!

Are you hung and live around the Detroit metro area??? Do you like hot college age boys? Do you like your boys short and slim with little body hair? Do you like having your big cock serviced for long periods of time??

If you answer yes to any of these questions then you have come to the right place! I'm a 22 year old college student who lives in the Detroit metro area, I am 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, with a skinny and smooth type build. I have been told many times that I am cute or good looking, but that will be up to you to decide! I am also hiv/disease free and have only been with 3 guys in my life.

I can host this weekend from June 4th to the 5th (sat and sunday) and i'm looking for a hung guy to stop by and just let me service his cock. I dont care how old you are or what race you are or if you are gay or straight. All I care is that you are hung and want your dick worked over.

If you are interested please send me a PM and i can send you a face/body pic of me and you can do the same! LETS DO THIS GUYS!!!! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted