Looking for Hung men on MSN or Yahoo who love to show off on cam

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by tim36, Jul 27, 2007.

1. tim36

tim36 Member

Newbie member here, first of all would like to say hello to all the members here. :wave:

Now the reason for my post here, Im looking to watch hung men who likes to be watched on cam by another , while someone cybers hot cybersex to him, (is optional if he wants to contribute in the cybersex chat too). Must be willing to show off to someone who alas, dont have a cam. Im a 36 year old bi male from the NYC metropolitan area.

**(So for those who only c2c, or only cam to females , no need to respond to this post, as its not what your looking for)**

I know this may be much to ask, and may not get any repsonses, but I always say, if you dont speak up and ask on things, you never know if you may get the very thing you are looking for. So for my first message on this forum, I decided to make this post here on the Cyber Connections Forum.

So if any hung men are interested in the above, feel me to respond here, or add me, or add my addys MSN: tdshu00@hotmail.com

Yahoo: tdshu98

just mention LPSG if you add me.

Or private message me through this site.

Well thats it, hope to get some responses on this :fingersx:

Take care all and once again, im happy to be a new member to this site (an admirer of hung men).

2. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Draft saved Draft deleted