Looking for Large in Seattle... and north?

mikebh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there, new-ish member here, top/bottom versatile; but tend to enjoy getting hammered pretty aggressively now and then when I come across a man packing serious size. My first boyfriend was out of this world huge (proportioned to his 7'1" frame) and was real talented at getting me able to handle him at either end. Ultimately though, it's all about everyone having a good time. I prefer man to man encounters, but have been talked into participating with wives/girlfriends if there's chemistry. Very turned on to masculine 'regular guys' in general, and love uncut men.

Well-preserved early 40's, 5'9", 250, hairy chest, a couple of shoulder tattoos, and a average length, above average girth, cut cock. Tested negative as of April '07. I'm generally free weekdays, some weeknights, and am in the northern suburbs of Seattle.

Drop a line and lemme know if you'd like to mess around sometime.

lovetits

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey id like to meet with you if ur up for it 18 m e burg wa. it would bemy first time i am 6 ft and 7/5 last time i mesured hit me up love submissiv and dom what ever ur up for :smile: