looking for lost sites

Mighty_Joe: I had two on my favorites which now have disappeared and I can no longer access them. One was something like "5on1 size responses" and the other was a great photo site with pictures updated monthly. It was listed under my favorites site as adult gay sex hardcore gaysex but use to open as www.updatepage.com. Anyone familiar with either of these?

westlakerd: Over on the Datalounge the report was that Updatepage had a couple of minors in the buff on their site and they were shut down. This isn't the first time Updatepage has had problems. They came back once; I don't know the absolute penalty for this kind of infraction.
5on1 has had problems getting completely started. I think the webmaster has money and time constraints; he also had a line on the site requesting some assistance. When the new site was first up he had 16 pages and 1650 responses; he pared that down to 13 pages and 1100 responses. Lately none of the responses have appeared, just the pages. Now the site is on a complete network restore. Give the guy some more time. I hope he gets the site running the way he originally intended to. Most of the responses are brief but there are a handful that are very good. However, having to look through them in progression is too time consuming. There is a thread on this board that is similar and some of those responses were just as interesting and outrageous.

Mighty_Joe: Thanks guys. I have since re-found 5on1. I am sorry the Updatepage.com is off and I hope whatever the reason, they can bounce right back. They did have some terrific pictures and I never noticed any ones that looked like minors.

westlakerd: Hey, Mighty_Joe,

I just wanted to mention that the Updatepage.com is back up and running. Hope it lasts for a long time. Happy surfing!

Mighty_Joe: Seems the Updatepage.com site is gone again!